AN EXECUTIVE VIEW
Cemplicity’s goal is to transform health services so they achieve better outcomes for patients, providers and funders.
Patient centric models, the ‘rise of the customer’, value based healthcare – they’re all global trends in healthcare.
Cemplicity allows organisations to quickly and cost effectively capture all patient views, help to understand them and follow their journeys over time. Our processes are continuous and we believe that constant monitoring allows you to always improve in a methodical, evidence based, way. We take away the pain and time related costs associated with asking, collating and then sharing results with select groups. Our strident belief is that the patient voice should be accessible at all levels within the organisation at all times and that change should come about at all levels – strategic as well as front-line.
If you’re thinking about a program, the following shines some light and research on why you should point your organisation towards a patient driven model.
Reasons to choose Cemplicity
Poor quality healthcare is estimated by the World Health Organisation to waste between 20 – 40% of health budgets worldwide. Cemplicity helps identify where wastage is occurring and pinpoints bottlenecks within a system. There is clear evidence that superior patient experiences result in strengthened patient engagement; 50% higher margins; better shareholder returns; strong ROI; staff retention and engagement; business performance.
Our tools help care teams across some of the following:
- detecting problems early, so you can take action and improve
- benchmark to see areas of excellence and areas of improvement (this can be nationally, across a hospital group, within your own services or any other group for whom we collect data)
- strategic longitudinal reporting – see how changes to your service affect you over time
- ground up views that allows front line staff to see patient stories and act immediately
- tailoring care at an individual level based on patient reported goals
- early intervention to avoid timely and expensive complaints processes
- focus on the 80% of great feedback to help engage staff in the great things they’re doing
- open up the platform for your strategic advisers to make data based recommendations
A Cemplicity program will help you provide a safer, better quality health service. It is easy to implement, simple to use, will save you money, and allow you to provide the care that your patients expect.
“Patient Reported Experience Measures (PREMs) and Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) seem set to become the new currency for comparative performance assessment, but they may have an even more important role in clinical care.”
“We need to invest in measures that will help us assess whether our health systems deliver what matters most to people. Too often we rely on measures of what health systems do, and how much they cost, rather than their effects on patients.”