CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
Cemplicity is the world leader in patient reporting software.
Health systems around the world face challenges. Globally, populations are increasing, people are living longer with more long-term conditions and budgets cannot be increased to meet demand. Things needs to change.
That’s where we come in. Cemplicity is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, whose product and services help transform the quality and efficiency of healthcare services. We do this by bringing a complete, timely and easy-to-understand view of patients’ experiences and health outcomes to the people making decisions about their care. By understanding the patients’ experiences and perspective, health services can be better tailored to people’s needs, provide more ‘joined up care’ and overall, become more patient-centred. This is proven to reduce inefficiency and improve health outcomes.
We have clients in New Zealand, Australia, Asia the United Kingdom and Ireland, and are currently entering Canada, and the Netherlands, with significant interest in other geographies. Clients include governments, insurers, public hospitals, private hospitals, community care, mental health services and elderly care providers.
And we’re just getting started.
Background to the role
This role covers the key customer success tasks of our business. Customer Success is the learning machine of Cemplicity. Through their efforts we will build strong competitive advantage over generalist CEM platform companies. Their learning will provide powerful content for marketing communications.
By optimising the four elements of our EI model; robust design, patient participation, staff engagement and client leadership, Customer Success will contribute to the achievement of our growth targets through strong referral from satisfied clients, client retention and expansion.
It offers a fantastic grounding in the Cemplicity product and our client base and their needs. This is a client-facing role – you will be directly dealing with the hospitals, governments, insurers and other health providers who make up our valued client base. It also provides the opportunity to interact with the sales, development and executive teams.
This is an entry point to Cemplicity and can lead to opportunities in all other areas of the company, depending on the interests and skills of the applicant. The sky is the limit for professional growth at Cemplicity, which is why we are building our team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our Customer Success Executive roles to be a launch pad into other areas of our business. If you think you’ve got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
Recognising our company culture and desire to remain nimble, you will achieve all the above with a minimum of bureaucracy and in a supportive, humorous manner. This role reports to the Customer Success Manager.
Specifically, the role incorporates:
- Programme Implementations – this includes implementing new programmes including the design and build of new reporting portals and dashboards (with support). The role will require liaison with clients to work through their needs, managing these needs into our product functionality. You will work with Account Managers who will project manage on behalf of their allocated clients.
- Identifying and exploring outlying performance across clients (e.g. low response rates, high team engagement, then working with Account Managers to explore reasons and learn.)
- Set up a way to measure across all and each client, the improvement in their overall patient rating score.
- Undertake global analysis of survey data bases to find outlier response rate statistics and works with account managers to learn why some patients are participating more than others. Use these findings for guidelines and thought leadership.
- Testing new features, giving feedback to the product team, to make sure a high quality product is delivered to clients.
- Content creation – this includes the documentation and optimisation of internal processes to support the onboarding of new staff. This role will focus on streamlining knowledge internally.
- Develop a rapport with key client and partner contacts – this is a client-facing role. Activity read and learn about Patient Reported Measures and take a real interest in client context and needs related to Cemplicity programmes.
- Work with Cemplicity Account Managers to ensure their clients are accessing the best aspects of the Customer Success function.
- Develop expertise with configuring and managing the Cemplicity product, using this knowledge to improve customer experiences, streamline support and training material.
- Maintain a close knowledge and professional documentation of the methodology for new programme deployments from survey set up and data exchange to reporting configuration and user management.
- Working with the Customer Success Manager evaluate and measure respondent and client user behaviour to build a body of knowledge that can be shared in Cemplicity marketing and sales material that supports our positioning as industry leaders.
- Proactively seek to systematically understand the impact of Cemplicity programmes on health services and activities undertaken by clients that bring about real improvement in patient experiences and outcomes, so that this knowledge can inform our product development, sales and marketing communication.
- Delivery of training to partners and clients including travel within region to meet clients, prospects and partners.
- Active input into User Interface design and functionality that will improve user experiences and streamline programme deployment.
- Active input into the prioritisation of development tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a close eye for detail.
- Experience and excellent manner in dealing with clients on phone, email and face to face.
- Project Management ability.
- An excellent customer service commitment with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A warm and professional manner and the confidence and presence to work with people at every level of management across client organisations.
- A university (or equivalent) degree is desirable.
The successful candidate will be excited at joining a company at Cemplicity’s stage and understand the unique challenges this may sometimes present. They will have entrepreneurial spirit and look to be part of a New Zealand IT success story.
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org