Cemplicity is the world leader in patient reporting software.
Health systems around the world face challenges. Globally, populations are increasing, people are living longer with more long-term conditions and budgets cannot be increased to meet demand. Things needs to change.
That’s where we come in. Cemplicity is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, whose product and services help transform the quality and efficiency of healthcare services. We do this by bringing a complete, timely and easy-to-understand view of patients’ experiences and health outcomes to the people making decisions about their care. By understanding the patients’ experiences and perspective, health services can be better tailored to people’s needs, provide more ‘joined up care’ and overall, become more patient-centered. This is proven to reduce inefficiency and improve health outcomes.
We have clients in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and are currently entering Canada, the Netherlands, Malaysia and Indonesia, with significant interest in other geographies. Clients include governments, insurers, public hospitals, private hospitals, community care, mental health services and elderly care providers.
And we’re just getting started.
Background to the role
Cemplicity is a rapidly maturing company and has recently restructured to introduce an Account Management function.
People familiar with advertising agencies will understand the critical role of account management in representing client needs within a company and achieving company objectives with clients.
The key metrics by which our account management team is measured are client retention and upsell.
One of the most interesting factors in Cemplicity’s success to date is the significant revenue we earn from upsell to clients as well as the active referral from one happy client to other clients around the world. This dynamic makes it both essential and worthwhile for us to do a great job for clients through the account management function.
What is the opportunity?
We wish to appoint an Account Manager to manage selected Australian and New Zealand clients. The role initially reports to the Chief Operating Officer but will report to a new position, Group Account Director when this role is filled.
This person will have excellent interpersonal skills, a genuine desire to improve health outcomes for people and communities, and strong technical capability so that you can use our toolkit to configure programmes to client needs.
The goals for account managers are:
- To form strong partnerships with clients so we are their preferred vendor, they stay with us and spend more thanks to us demonstrably contributing to the achievement of their goals.
- To work within the boundaries of our product, partnership and customer success models to ensure our work is global Best-Practice, scalable and efficient.
- With the handover from the Business Development team, work with new clients to establish the partnership and roles, following the principles of our partnership approach (see below) and establishing clear, reasonable and measurable goals for our work with them.
- Meet clients to conduct scheduled account review meetings to report on progress against goals and identify opportunities for improvement within the parameters of our EI model.
- Support clients as their first point of contact to ensure contracted service obligations are well met and that contracts roll over smoothly.
- On the request of the Business Development team, support partners in their work with clients to work within product boundaries and to guide them towards best-practice approaches.
- Identify and optimise opportunities for paid service expansion and upsell.
- Project manage configuration of the Cemplicity platform.
- Champion the needs of clients including advocating for new development to improve their experience of our services and product, overseeing delivery of technological enhancements to programmes. At all times support our ‘Product’ approach and manage client expectations for new functionality away from bespoke solutions.
- Design and implement new business processes, methodologies or technology to improve outcomes for clients, or general Cemplicity operational efficiency and profitability.
- Deliver client training programmes to achieve high staff engagement.
- Deliver functional enhancements with training and client specific documentation as needed.
- Involve the Customer Success team when opportunities arise to provide additional services or value to clients or to use client experiences and outcomes to build our best-practice knowledge base.
- Liaise with the Customer Support team to be aware of support issues raised by clients and to ensure Service Level Agreements are needed.
- Support sales processes on the invitation of the Business Development team.
- Participate in product design and prioritisation sessions to influence product decisions towards client needs.
Travel will be required both in NZ and Australia.
Skills and Attitude
You, our exciting new Account Manager, will be an effective and proactive Cemplicity representative. You will radiate our values in your dealings with clients and colleagues.
You will be technically savvy, with proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite, and able to learn how to use new software quickly. HTML and CSS skills of value.
Key attributes include attention to detail, a positive ‘can do’ attitude, ability to get along with just about anyone, a love for technology and its application to healthcare, project management experience.
You will have excellent spoken and written English and be able to show a high level of proficiency with written business communication.
You will be able to say no to people, in a way that doesn’t offend or irritate.
You will be adaptable and resilient, able to enjoy the rapidly changing environment as the company expands and matures. Over time the account management teams may become more specialised, to allow us to work effectively with different types of clients. Skills of interest include:
- Clinical training
- Experience working with complex, large public sector clients
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Project management
- Advertising agency experience in an account management role.
- Customer Experience Management
- Social or Market research and academic training and report writing
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com